"He who loves purity of heart,
and whos speech is gracious,
the King is his friend."

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Snow covered mountains, beautiful faces, tons of smootches, North Face hats, and happy hearts...

I walked uphill for more than a mile with snow blowing in my face...And I would do it all again...

I went to Denver this past weekend to visit an old friend...and my life changed. I'm nervous...but who wouldn't be...right?

We took some pictures. We took a lot of pictures. 

There was one thing we didn't take a picture of though...the way my heart looks when it's smiling...

Does anyone know how to take a pictures of a heart and post it on Facebook to share with everyone?

By the way Central City, Black Hawk, Denver, and all the places I went to while I was there...if you see my North Face hat...

I want it back...

No comments: